Statutory Part - Meetings of the Committees, Forums, Networks and Project Groups
All the existing Committees, Forums, Networks and Project Groups will present themselves during the Congress Orientation on Tuesday, 18 July, 2017, in the morning. For those who are not yet part of a committee, this orientation will give them an overview of what each committee is all about and what they have done so far. If there is an interest to join one of the committees a delegate may join the Committee, Network, Forum or Project Group of her or his choice the next day.
There are two slots scheduled for Committee, Forum, Network and Project Group meetings – both are happening on Wednesday, 19 July, in the morning, with a coffee/tea break in between. One of the time slots can be used for special activities. Each Committee is free to organize more meetings if needed.
These are the Committees, Forums, Networks and Project Groups of ITI
With artistic goals:
• Dramatic Theatre Committee DTC
• International Dance Committee IDC
• International Festival Forum IFF
• International Monodrama Forum IMF
• International Playwrights’ Forum IPF
• International Stage Art Network iSTAN
• ITI Publications Committee IPC
• Music Theatre NOW Network MTNN
• New Project Group NPG
• Stage Directors´ Network SDN (in development)
• Traditional Performing Arts Forum TPAF
• Young Practitioners’ Committee YPC
With humanitarian goals:
• Theatre in Conflict Zones Network TCZN
• Social Change Network SCN
• Network Heritage, Indigenous Cultures & Migration N-HIM
• Action Committee for Artist Rights ACAR
With educational goals:
• Forum for Theatre Training & Education FTTE
If someone would like to be active in one of the different Committees, Networks, Forums or Project Groups, he may attend the meeting of the committee, network, forum or project group she or he is interested in. Each meeting should talk about what has been done and focus mainly on future projects to be done by the group in the period 2017-2020. Those who are willing to work for the future projects may join the group as a board member. If one knows that one does not have the time for any activities it is advised that the person becomes just a (corresponding) member.
The meetings of the Committees, Forums, Networks and Project Groups are open to all the Congress delegates from Centres and Cooperating Members, members of the Partner Organizations of ITI, artists, guests and observers.
Wednesday, 19 July, 9.00 to 10.45 / 11.00 to 12.45
Location: IE University